these products were sent to me complimentary for review but all opinions are my own
I recently just qualified for and received Influenster’s Daisy VoxBox. If you are unaware of what Influenster is, it’s a completely free social media type website and app. You create an account and connect your social media accounts. Then leave reviews on some of your favorite or not so favorite products to complete ‘badges’. Every so often they send out VoxBox’s to a select group of people who qualify for them with the intention of reviewing the products. This is my second VoxBox so far and have been really enjoying the site.
Inside the Daisy VoxBox:
This box included:
- SkinnyPop Sea Salt Microwave Popcorn – This retails at $1.95 for an individual bag and $4.99 for a 3-pack. I’ve tried this in the pre-popped form found at grocery or convenience stores and enjoyed it! I’m such a huge fan of popcorn (it’s a great snack!) so I was definitely pumped to see this in the box.
- Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Paper Mask – This retails at $2.99. I’ve actually already tried this mask out and was a fan. I love this brand as a whole, my favorite has to be the cucumber products though. Charcoal is a product that’s really become huge in the skin care industry and I’ve really loved what it’s been doing for my skin.
- Live Clean Coconut Milk Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner – $5.99 each, which I think is a great price for a nice shampoo/conditioner! I love the smell of coconuts so these smell fantastic and I’m sure they leave your hair smelling great. I have color treated hair so unfortunately I don’t think I’ll be testing these out anytime soon but I’ve passed them on to my boyfriend to try out for me.
- Always Infinity – $6.99 for a 24 count. I’m more of a tampon kind of girl but I do wear pads occasionally for when I’m sleeping. These are made of their FlexFoam so they supposedly form to your body so you can’t feel them which will be cool to test out.
- Nature’s Bounty Probiotic Gummy – $19.99. I’m a lover of any type of a vitamin so I’m excited to add this to my everyday routine. They also included a coupon for a discount when I repurchase these. I have tried these for a couple days and I can say that aren’t the greatest tasting vitamins out there.
- Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurt – $1.19 single serving. I eat greek yogurt occasionally for breakfast with granola mixed in so this coupon was a great addition to this box! For breakfast, I’ll have a serving of vanilla greek yogurt, with fruit (usually blackberries or blueberries) and granola mixed in. It’s a great healthy breakfast that will keep you full.
Altogether this was such a fun box with great products from all different categories. I’ll definitely be trying these products out throughout this month!